Our Open Book Finances
David Schmidt, the late Mayor of Park Ridge, was a champion of governmental transparency and integrity. During his tenure as Mayor, he coined the acronym HITA, which stands for HONESTY - INTEGRITY- TRANSPARENCY - ACCOUNTABILITY. These four pillars served as the bedrock of Dave's philosophy on how elected officials should conduct themselves while carrying out the duties of their office.
We, the directors of the Park Ridge Holiday Lights Fund believe fully in HITA and are committed to managing the fund in the same way that our friend Dave served our City - with honesty, integrity, transparency and accountability. To that end, this page will be a repository for information regarding the funds expenses, revenues, tax filings and other information relating to the administration of the Park Ridge Holiday Lights Fund.
Results: 4 Records found.
The Park Ridge Holiday Lights Fund
- John Moran Alderman, First Ward - PRHLF Director
- Rick Biagi Former Park District Commissioner and Current District 64 School Board Member- PRHLF Director
- Tony Svanascini CEO, Americaneagle.com - PRHLF Director
- Bob Trizna Former Park District Commissioner and Park Ridge Public Library Trustee – PRHLF Committee Member
- Fred Sanchez District 64 School Board Member– PRHLF Committee Member
- Jackie Matthews Advocate Lutheran General Hospital – PRHLF Committee Member
- Mike McGrath City of Park Ridge – PRHLF Committee Member